Now available 1-to-1 - or - in groups from the same household / support bubble.
Full COVID safety measures in place:
- Non-contact temperature check on arrival
- Full face visors available (or bring your own mask)
- Full face visor worn by Renata, your tutor, at all times
- Hand-sanitiser and wipes provided
- All tools bleached after every workshop
- At least three days between each session
- Outdoor tuition during nice weather
- Available weekdays and weekends. Just let me know a date that works for you!
In addition to my jewellery courses, I can also be booked for one-to-one and group jewellery making tuition. Suitable for beginners and improvers.
I offer this to individuals or small private groups. Sessions can be booked for weekdays, evenings or weekends.
Perfect if you:
- Have completed a course somewhere already (with me or somewhere else) and want to learn more
- Prefer one-to-one tuition to taking part in a regular course
- Want to develop specific skills and techniques
I can provide materials and tools if / as required.
A minimum one-to-one booking is just two hours from £25 per hour (including materials) or £79 for four hours.
Classes take place at my home in Farnborough, Hampshire - ideal if you live in London, Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex or surrounding areas.
I am just 5 minutes from the M3 and approx 30 minutes from the M25, A3 and M4. There is plenty of free off-road parking available.
Regular trains run from London Waterloo and take just 35 minutes to get to Farnborough. I can arrange for a car to collect you from the station at no charge.
How to Book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07887 955590 to discuss what you would like to learn and we can go from there.
About Renata Graham, Private Tutor:
I am a professional jewellery maker, author of “How to Design Bead & Wire Jewellery”
and a qualified teacher. I have been a teacher for over 20 years and have experience teaching both in the UK and abroad.
In addition to my teaching, I also make and sell over 400 pieces of jewellery a year myself.
I specialise in bead and wire.