Now available 1-to-1 - or - in groups from the same household / support bubble.
Full COVID safety measures in place:
- Non-contact temperature check on arrival
- Full face visors available (or bring your own mask)
- Full face visor worn by Renata, your tutor, at all times
- Hand-sanitiser and wipes provided
- All tools bleached after every workshop
- At least three days between each session
- Complimentary lunch still provided but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer
- Outdoor tuition during nice weather
- Available weekdays and weekends. Just let me know a date that works for you!
Do you own an old piece of jewellery that has the potential to be something special, but currently isn't working? Or have you been scouring charity shops and car boot sales for old jewellery and now want to turn them into something special? Or do you need to fix your old jewellery? If so, this class is for you...
Attend this one day class and learn how to take existing pieces of jewellery and upcycle them into something new.
You will learn, step-by-step, how to design and make beautiful new vintage style jewellery pieces out of old jewellery and a handful of new components.
Suitable for all skill levels.
- Old jewellery pieces (if you don't have your own to bring - please bring your own if you can) plus all new materials, beads and tools needed on the day
- All refreshments - including a home cooked lunch, coffee, tea, biscuits, water and soft drinks
No more than five attendees are on each course to ensure I can answer all of your questions and give you hands-on-help when making your beautiful new pieces of jewellery.
Price: just £79 per person - includes all materials, lunch, refreshments and collection from the train station if required.
Student Work Gallery: see jewellery made by course attendees
Don't be scared, you will easily make jewellery just like it on my courses!
Classes take place at my home, in a dedicated studio and classroom, in Farnborough, Hampshire. Ideal if you live in London, Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex or surrounding areas.
I am just 5 minutes from the M3 and approx 30 minutes from the M25, A3 and M4. There is plenty of free off-road parking available.
Regular trains run from London Waterloo and take just 35 minutes to get to Farnborough. I can arrange for a car to collect you from the station at no charge.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
To make a booking, please use the booking form. If you need help with your booking or have questions, please email email@example.com or call me on 07887 955590.
About Renata Graham, Class Tutor:
I am a professional jewellery maker, author of “How to Design Bead & Wire Jewellery”
and a qualified teacher. I have been a teacher for over 20 years and have experience teaching both in the UK and abroad.
In addition to my teaching, I also make and sell over 400 pieces of jewellery a year myself.
I specialise in bead and wire.