On this one day beginners jewellery class you will:
- Learn foundation and bead based techniques required to make earrings, bracelets and necklaces
- Be taught about the different types of beads and components used
- Discover the different tools involved and when / how to use them
- Learn where to buy beads and what you need to get started
- All materials, beads and tools needed on the day
- Approx. two to three pieces of jewellery which you will make and take home at no additional charge (usually one pair of earrings, one necklace and one bracelet)
- An info pack to take home: basic techniques, materials guide plus lists of recommended suppliers, books, magazines and websites
- All refreshments - including a home cooked lunch, coffee, tea, biscuits, water and soft drinks
No more than five attendees are on each course to ensure I can answer all of your questions.
Price: just £79 per person - includes all materials, lunch, refreshments and collection from the train station if required.
Student Work Gallery: see jewellery made by course attendees
Don't be scared, you will easily make jewellery just like it on my courses!
Classes take place at my home, in a dedicated studio and classroom, in Farnborough, Hampshire. Ideal if you live in London, Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex or surrounding areas.
I am just 5 minutes from the M3 and approx 30 minutes from the M25, A3 and M4. There is plenty of free off-road parking available.
Regular trains run from London Waterloo and take just 35 minutes to get to Farnborough. I can arrange for a car to collect you from the station at no charge.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
To make a booking, please use the booking form. If you need help with your booking or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07887 955590.
About Renata Graham, Class Tutor:
I am a professional jewellery maker, author of “How to Design Bead & Wire Jewellery”
and a qualified teacher. I have been a teacher for over 20 years and have experience teaching both in the UK and abroad.
In addition to my teaching, I also make and sell over 400 pieces of jewellery a year myself.
I specialise in bead and wire.