Now available 1-to-1 - or - in groups from the same household / support bubble.
Full COVID safety measures in place:
- Non-contact temperature check on arrival
- Full face visors available (or bring your own mask)
- Full face visor worn by Renata, your tutor, at all times
- Hand-sanitiser and wipes provided
- All tools bleached after every workshop
- At least three days between each session
- Complimentary lunch still provided but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer
- Outdoor tuition during nice weather
- Available weekdays and weekends. Just let me know a date that works for you!
Further develop your beading, cord and wire skills so that you can make
wire earrings and clasps, wire-wrapped pendants, multi-strand bracelets and chain necklaces.
This class is for people who have completed my beginners course or completed a beginners class somewhere else - and now want to build on this and learn more.
On this one day jewellery making class you will:
- Develop your beading and wire skills
- Learn how to use new materials including chain, cord and wire
- Improve your proficiency with tools
- All materials, beads and tools needed on the day
- Take home everything you make at no charge
- An info pack: materials guide plus lists of recommended suppliers, books, magazines and websites
- All refreshments - including a home cooked lunch, coffee, tea, biscuits, water and soft drinks
No more than five attendees are on each course to ensure I can answer all of your questions.
Price: just £79 per person - includes all materials, lunch, refreshments and collection from the train station if required.
Student Work Gallery: see jewellery made by course attendees
Don't be scared, you will easily make jewellery just like it on my courses!
Classes take place at my home, in a dedicated studio and classroom, in Farnborough, Hampshire. Ideal if you live in London, Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex or surrounding areas.
I am just 5 minutes from the M3 and approx 30 minutes from the M25, A3 and M4. There is plenty of free off-road parking available.
Regular trains run from London Waterloo and take just 35 minutes to get to Farnborough. I can arrange for a car to collect you from the station at no charge.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
To make a booking, please use the booking form. If you need help with your booking or have questions, please email email@example.com or call me on 07887 955590.
About Renata Graham, Class Tutor:
I am a professional jewellery maker, author of “How to Design Bead & Wire Jewellery”
and a qualified teacher. I have been a teacher for over 20 years and have experience teaching both in the UK and abroad.
In addition to my teaching, I also make and sell over 400 pieces of jewellery a year myself.
I specialise in bead and wire.